It's Hamilton Skate Place policy to maintain a well-regulated family oriented facility, with an emphasis on the safety and good conduct of our patrons. Rules and regulations are fairly enforced. We appreciate your cooperation.
Upon entrance to Hamilton Skate Place, you agree to abide by all rules and regulations.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS:
· ALL SKATES (INLINE & QUAD) ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY THE MANAGEMENT. All inline and quad skates must be clean and in good repair. NO MISSING WHEELS OR SHARP EDGES!
· NO GUM CHEWING BY ANYONE – SKATERS OR SPECTATORS.
· NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK (THIS INCLUDES BOTTLED WATER AND COFFEE).
· NO FOUL LANGUAGE!
· WE CHARGE ADMISSION FOR ALL CHILDREN ENTER THE BUILDING.
· Non skating parents are not required to pay admission.
· No smoking inside the building. Adults choosing to smoke must do so outside. Skates must be removed prior to exiting the lobby. Please use the receptacles for your butts.
· No smoking on the premises by a minor.
· No loitering, No soliciting.
· No in and out privileges for minors.
· Persons suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be denied admission, or asked to leave.
· Please do not sit on or place shoes on snack bar tables.
· Small children must have supervision at all times. Parents will be held responsible for the improper behavior or actions of their minor.
· Fast, reckless, tag playing, or skating in an unsafe manner that may jeopardize the safety of others will not be permitted.
· Please report all accidents to a Manager.
· Patron's must follow all posted and verbal rules and instructions.
· All food and drinks must be kept within the snack bar area.
· Hamilton Skate Place is not responsible for any lost or missing items. Lockers are available to secure your belongings for the nominal charge of 50 cents.
· Management reserves the right to inspect lockers, skate cases, back packs or similar items when entering or leaving building.
Hamilton Skate Place requires neatness and cleanliness of all patrons. Clothing that we consider distasteful for our family environment will not be allowed in the building.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
· Articles of clothing which display gang symbols, profanity, products or slogans promoting tobacco, alcohol, drugs and sex will not be allowed.
· Clothing that an individual might wear to identify themselves for the purpose of harassing, threatening, or to intimidate others will not be allowed.
· No bare feet.
· Socks are required for skate rental. Yes we do sell them!
· No sunglasses worn inside the building.
· No bare midriffs, chests, off the shoulder, bare backs, halter-tops, tube tops, see through or fish net outfits, string tie tops, or low cut tops that expose excessive cleavage.
· No beach wear, swim wear, spaghetti straps.
· No plain white undershirts. Tank tops must not be less than two inches (2”) in width.
· We do not recommend wearing skirts while skating. However, if you choose to they must be no shorter than 6” above the knee, and undergarments must be worn.
· No worn, faded or ragged pants or cut-offs.
· No hats on the skating floor. Hats are to be worn in the traditional manner (bill facing forward).
· No hooded sweatshirts and or hooded jackets to be worn in building.
· Skaters shall not take hats, caps, headphones, purses, combs, hairbrushes, sunglasses, toys, food, cell phones, cameras, or any similar items onto the skating floor.
· No pushing, tripping or playing tag, No carrying your child while on skates.
· No fast skating, except during a designated fast skate special (Fast skating is anyone skating faster than the average flow of traffic, and in a manner hazardous to other skaters.)
· No stopping along the wall, all skaters must attempt to keep moving at all times.
· No eating or drinking outside of the snack bar area.